A few words...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Flashizz, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    My name is Flashizz, but many of you know me as Felix.

Many of you know I haven't been much active in the Epsilon Community lately, I haven't even been playing much games in general and have been ignoring some of you. I just want you guys to know what's going on and why I'm acting as I do.
    I've always tried to be this happy guy that's friendly, helping and caring, and I haven't really been any of that the last weeks. The truth is that I've actually been rude and mean to some of you.
    Around three players of Epsilon know why I've been acting this way, and I'm here to make a summary to the rest of you. You deserve an explanation.

My life have been upside-down the last couple of weeks. I've going through things that have been very emotional and sensitive things. Two of all the things that have affected me is that my girlfriend broke up, which is the hardest thing to take, and me and my parents haven't been that friendly to each other. This, and some other things I don't really want to talk about here, have made me feel like total "Shit". I tried to keep others out of my feelings, but I failed, and I'm very sorry for this. I could not take control over my feelings and that's something I feel even more bad for. I want to say sorry, to everyone I've hurt and harmed in any way. I hope you can accept my apologize and that we could carry on.

But I won't carry on like this right now. Until I've cleared some things up in my life, I will take a break. I will still talk to some of you, and try to play if I ever feel like I have the energy to. Eventually, I will come back, I promise.

Before I end this, I would like to thank the following people. Without them, I don't think I would still be here.
    Eric (ItzBHT) for being one of the most supportive and understanding guys I've ever known. <3
    Myles (oChamp) for helping me make hard decisions and being really positive. <3
    Quinten (Qgamers) for always making me smile. <3

Thanks to all of you who have been listening, helping me and cared about me. More than ever.
    I hope to see you all soon.

Kindest Regards,
    Felix

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. Qgamers Moderator Staff Member

Epsilon Staff
    :) <3

Flashizz likes this.
  3. Champ Active Member

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    You're an amazing friend, I'm here for anyone who needs to talk to someone because I hate seeing people sad let alone my good friends. Ily <3

Flashizz likes this.
  4. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    <3
    Thanks man! I'll always be there for you too <3

5. legocrazed Member

Sticken' together :^)
    come back soon :(. Also thanks for those kind regards

Flashizz likes this.
  6. Filipawesome Member

Sorry, for responding so late. I wasnt active on epsilon when you posted this. I hope everything is getting better and stay strong. <3

Flashizz likes this.
  7. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    You know what they say, better late than never :) And thanks, really appreciate it!

Filipawesome likes this.
  8. Night Administrator Staff Member

Student
    bump harder

Flashizz likes this.
  9. Unblockme_m8 New Member

Over a month late but hope you feel better

10. BHT Member

School
    Same. I know that I'm over a month late on this response, but I would just like to say that you're welcome, Felix. I'll always be here for you, man. <3 Also, what Champ has stated before, I really hate seeing people sad. If you ever need somebody to talk to, you can always go to me, or Champ.

11. Qgamers Moderator Staff Member

Epsilon Staff
    boi im always makin you smile :D

12. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    Thanks you!
    Thank you. This do really mean everything to me. :) If there's anything you or @Champ needs from me, you know where to find me. Thank you again <3
    Indeed hehe :D