Denied epsilon book not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SatunrFFA, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SatunrFFA New Member

hi epsilon prison server I am here to file a bug and I have proof. I have recently acquired an epsilon book and yes its worth $300 but lucky me I found one. I tried to claim it and sometimes it would disappear from my inventory and comeback at random times. I would like to have a real book that works because this one is real and i have a screenshot of the book and if you think its fake I can assure you its not because it looks exactly like the one in the jp crate. Someone could of lost it and also the command[item] does not work with it so please check it out. I really just want to claim my epsilon. I was so mad to know that I have the real book worth $300 dollars in real life. I have been a big fan ever since I join and its been really fun so please don't let me down. Thank you for your service and I will keep enjoying it.

P.s. I can't get my screenshot in here so I have skype just private msg me if u wanna see it.

2. Flashizz Moderator Staff Member

Epsilon Helper
    Send it to me :)

3. Canadien_Bakon2 Member

4. Night Administrator Staff Member

Student
    So you quickly got it from the crate preview.

[Item] is a server side command and the server knows that you're not ACTUALLY holding the book.

When you click, it will disappear because the server updates your inventory on your client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.