Denied Filip's Application for Helper. (7th Try)

Discussion in 'Closed Threads' started by Filipawesome, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filipawesome Member

DISCLAIMER:
    THIS APP MAY SEEM SIMILAR TO MY OLD ONE BECAUSE IM READING OFF OF IT FOR IDEAS, AND REPHRASING IT TO MAKE IT SOUND BETTER, AND LONGER. I AM IN NO WAY COPY AND PASTING IT.

2nd Disclaimer: I know I just started playing again, but by the time this app gets accepted or declined, I will have been playing for a while, and I learn the new rules of Epsilon very quickly, like I did the last time I quit.

In Game Name* Filipawesome

Real Name (First Name) Filip

Age* 12, almost 13.

Location or Time Zone* EST

Staff Position You’re Applying For* Helper, and hopefully work my way up from there.

Do you have Discord and/or Skype?*
    Yes, my discord is Filip #6341, feel free to add me at any time.

If yes, do you have a working microphone?* Yes I do.

How many days a week can you actively play on the server?* Most days of the week, and a lot on the weekends.

How long have you been playing Epsilon?* Since v2, about 2 and a half years.

Are you a donator? If so, what donator rank are you?* I’ve donated many times, my rank was Epsilon and I am currently the highest rank on the Classic server, “Premium”

What can you do for the server?*

I can do many things. I Welcome players to the server, and I am usually the first one, I also Welcome back players, to make them feel welcome to the server, and try to assure they have the most fun they can on Epsilon, and hopefully remember it for a while. I also quit back in September, but I have found my ways back into playing Minecraft again. Ever since the “Classic” version of epsilon came back, I just find playing the server fun again and hopefully it’ll bring me the joy that 2.0 did. I believe I have also matured, but you guys can be the judge of that of course. I remember back, when I applied for staff for the 6th time, I received many messages from multiple players, saying that they would like me as a staff member and many +1’s. I’m not saying that that’s why I should become a staff, I just believe that most of the community may support the decision if I did become a staff member, and well if they don’t than I’ll just try my best and hopefully they will change their opinion. I’ve also supported this server by donating loads of money, now yes I know just because I donate doesn’t mean I deserve staff, but it shows that even though I do quit once in a while, I will always have a part of Epsilon in my heart, and I will always come back. I remember when I first joined Epsilon, and the staff would answer my questions right away, I want to be like that to the new players of today, and help them. I am usually the first one to answer a question, if I know it. If I don’t I will always say not sure, or something similar just to make sure the player doesn’t feel ignored.

Why should you be picked over others?*

Because I have a lot of staffing experience, I have been staff on many servers, the biggest was like 30-50 players, which Epsilon had in it’s prime. I also can be very funny, and like to joke around with players, which can reduce the level of toxicity in chat which is sometimes very much needed. I will be serious when it is needed though, and do understand that not everything is just a “Joke” I know I have acted immaturely in the past, but that was the past. I feel I have fixed most of my problems, but not all as I am only human being, and I am not perfect, nor is anyone else perfect that is reading this right now. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, but I’m not afraid to hide that because that is what makes me “me”. I have also been playing this server for a very long time, in fact 2 and a half years like I said above. Which means that I have a lot of knowledge about this server, but even though I just started playing this reset, I will learn it very quickly like I did last time, and by the time this application gets accepted or denied, I will have played this reset for quite a while.

Staff Experience*

I have actually been every single staff position, but most of it is nothing special, as I was just “Staff hunting” On smaller servers, that which later closed down. I will be listing my favourite staffing experiences below though, and these stories will remain with me for a long time.

Rekt PvP:

I remember logging onto this server, and asking if they needed staff. It was a brand new server so of course the owner replied “Yes” He then placed a book “n” quill in my inventory and I started typing away. I was soon finished, and the owner took it out of my inventory, and I was very nervous. He then told me I was accepted; I was so happy. He gave me Moderator, then I played for like 1 hour and told me I “seemed” nice, so he promoted me to admin. I was filled with joy. Than I became Head-Admin, and eventually I became Co-Owner. I was later demoted because I was acting to much like the “owner”. I than resigned because I got tilted easily, because I was still very young back then. I think I was 8 or 9 years old. I still remember that Owner, and if I had the chance to meet him again I totally would!

Paladin PvP:

This was the biggest server I had ever been staff on, it had about the same player count that epsilon had in it’s prime. This joy was sadly short lived though. I remember logging on, asking if they needed staff and they replied yes. So I went to the forums and was looking at some of the applicant’s applications to find inspiration, and they were insanely long. I couldn’t believe it and I knew I had to try my best to write something that long. And so I did, it was the biggest application I ever wrote at that time. I ended up getting accepted, but then got demoted the next day for “inactivity” even though I couldn’t be active because I was at school the whole day.

Unkown Powered (Or Unknown Realm? I can’t really remember the name)

So, I was looking at new servers that needed staff, which is what I usually did back then. I then stumbled upon this server, and put in the ip. I then applied and I got accepted, and he put me as an admin. I remember me and the owner had a lot of fun times together and would joke around a lot. I believe this server deserved a higher player count then it got, but that’s just life. Not everything works out the way you expect it to. This Paragraph is shorter, because I don’t really have that well of a memory for this server.

Ice PvP (I think)?

I remember coming onto this server and applying, I got accepted as mod. He said that the best mods would be promoted to Head-Mods, and would stay as staff. The rest of the moderating team, who weren’t as good, were then later demoted. This was the first server I had ever been staff on and I was very happy. I don’t know if I stopped playing or if I got demoted, but I do remember coming back after and getting Mod again, so I doubt I was demoted.

Anything we should know?*
    Well, since I have the opportunity I’ll say a bit about my self. My name is Filip and I am 12 years old. (Soon 13, in One month). I love to play soccer and I would consider my self pretty good at it. I also love playing video games, I started off playing Minecraft. And now recently I play mostly Overwatch and Fortnite. I have been starting to get back into Epsilon, and I am having fun on this server again! :)

Do you understand that asking staff to read your application will result in it being instantly denied?* Yes I understand, and take full responsibility.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. Jes New Member

Great App I think you should definitely be staff

Filipawesome likes this.
  3. Filipawesome Member

Thanks! Means a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.