Denied Helper Application For SovietWolf

Discussion in 'Closed Threads' started by TheSexyEllimist, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSexyEllimist New Member

IGN: SovietWolf

Location and Time Zone: South Carolina EST

Staff Area applying For: Helper

Discord and Skype: discord: TheDiamondKnight#6029 Skype:TheCuteAlpha

Microphone: Yes

Days able to play: I can play everyday of the week monday-friday except from 11am - 5pm bc of work

Time Played: Ive played multiple seasons of Prisons

Donator: Yes and I am mythic rank thanks to a JP key

What i can do for the server is i to be honest i actually enjoy playing on epsilon there's always something new to do and explore so why wouldn't others enjoy playing it.
    I can make the server a better/safer environment by monitoring the people/chat in the server.
    I think id make a good addition to the team because i'm responsible, supportive, always spreading cheer, and happiness,friendly to others and I really would like to help the server grow bigger like it used to be. I can also bring more fun to the server and make it a happier and more enjoyable time.

Staff experience: Ive owned my own server and have been helper - Co-Owner on another server before it got old and shut down i know a lot of commands that can help and i know how to code a little if needed

Things that y'all should know about me I'm 18 and doing Marine training and stopping people from committing suicide in my streams, I love to help others and motivate them to trying new things.
    Yours Truely - Soviet

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  2. Qgamers Administrator Staff Member

Epsilon Staff
    so uhm why did you skip the last question from the format?

3. Flashizz Moderator Staff Member

Epsilon Helper
    1. Please add the missing category from the original format.
    2. Rename your application to "SovietWolf - Helper"
    3. I compared your previous application to this fresh new one, and you've made some improvements and added some more details. Sadly, I feel like you could use even more details on the last few categories.
    4. Just realized this - You've merged "What can you do for the server" and "Why should you be picked over others" in to one category I can barely find the title of. Please change this to match the original application.
    5. Just a question: Is your donator rank permanent or temporarily?

Sadly, this needs to be a -1 from me for now. Try fixing all the mentioned parts above (including what Qgamers wrote), and I believe you would have a better chance. Good luck! :)

4. Qgamers Administrator Staff Member

Epsilon Staff
    well uhm inactive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.