Denied Knocify/Mqzy - Trainee

Discussion in 'Closed Threads' started by Fallpn, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallpn Member

"not" on minecraft
    In Game Name*: Mqzyy

Age*: 13(Almost 14)

Location or Time Zone*: California (Pacific Time Zone)

Staff Position You’re Applying For*: Trainee

Do you have Discord and/or Skype?*: I have both Skype and Discord.

If yes, do you have a working microphone?*: Yes, I do.

How many days a week can you actively play on the server?*: I play almost every day of the week, from 1 hour to 5 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Epsilon?*: I have been playing epsilon since V1, but was not very active in v4.

Statistics > Minutes Played - 2.4 d, 20 d before reset.

Are you a donator? If so, what donator rank are you?*: I am Angelic Rank.

What can you do for the server?*: I would like to be trainee for the fact that I am pretty active and could help a lot of new starters and just help anyone looking for help on anything specific. I have been playing for a long time so I know a lot of people on the server that also know me pretty well, and I know most of the things/commands on the server and could help others if needed.

Why should you be picked over others?*: I believe i should be picked over others because I am pretty active, as i have said before. I try to be calm whenever I talk to people on the server, I am not the nicest guy out there but i try to be calm even if there is something/someone that make me mad. I am a friendly trustworthy type of guy who is always trying to help. I mostly never look for any other position but for Helper, because in my opinion managing the chat and helping others is what i find "fun". I have a lot of experience with hackers seem I pvp quite a lot, what i mean by this is, most hacks (other than xray) are mostly pvp related.

Staff Experience*: I used to be staff on a factions server that shut down a long time ago, at that time I really loved playing faction server. It was not a big server but used to get maybe around slightly more than epsilon at the moment. I found that server to be very fun and I applied for helper, few days after that, my app was accepted by the owner, so i know a lot about the rules, commands, when and how to punish people for specific reasons. I played as helper for about 3 and half months and i was promoted to JrMod, which then i learned a lot of new commands and it made me look at things differently because there is a lot of different things that mods have to care about including moderating the chat/keeping it clean between players, hackers. After being a JrMod for about 1 and a half month, i got promoted to Mod, but the server was not doing too good at that time about 2 years ago, after being Mod for 5 months, and staff for almost a year, i decided to resign. It was then about half a year later the server shut down. I did not have discord/barely used Skype and had a different account back at the time, sadly I have absolutely no trace of any of the owners or players

Anything we should know?*: Most of the time, i wont be on much on Saturday and Sundays because I will mostly be with my friends or out with my family. This does not mean i wont play epsilon the whole day, but i wont be as active as on other days.

Do you understand that asking staff to read your application will result in it being instantly denied?*: Yes, I do.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Uzen Member

I don't know you well enough to say my input on this but I wish you the best of luck~

Fallpn likes this.
  3. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    I've just been talking to you a few times on the Discord, so I don't really know you that good. But from what I've heard of others, you would fit as a staff member.
    I'm still Neutral tho.

Fallpn likes this.
  4. legocrazed Member

Sticken' together :^)
    Cewl - Neutral for now

Fallpn likes this.
  5. _HypedMC Member

-+1 see what i did there nerds

Fallpn likes this.
  6. Night Administrator Staff Member

Student
    Reminds me of when I made the font bigger at school so the teacher thought I wrote more

Champ and Fallpn like this.
  7. Qgamers Moderator Staff Member

Epsilon Staff
    lol i always do that when i'm at school

Fallpn likes this.
  8. Flow New Member

New Staff Member
    Couldn't agree more

Flashizz likes this.
  9. Night Administrator Staff Member

Student
    I think you would be much better as a meme than a staff member.

Fallpn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.