Denied Reset Donation Issues

Discussion in 'Store Inquiries' started by happyzachariah, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyzachariah New Member

Hi,

I am happyzachariah. In the previous resets, I was a Hero (Infused Equivalent I think) Donator (back when it was a higher rank tho lol) and a KF10 Pickaxe Donator. I purchased both of these items a while back and I have already made a thread about it, I know, but that was the reset before this one. It is now a brand new reset and I lost everything I paid for. I have summer, but I want to spend time on Epsilon, so I hope you guys can help me out as soon as possible.

I want to give a quick overview of my time on Epsilon, and yes, it will have to do with purchases. When I first joined, I loved the server and bought legend. A few weeks later I upgraded to hero and bought a KF10 pickaxe because the server was so much fun. This will explain why I have 2 different receipts and 2 separate dollar amounts in the proof below.

In order to make this easy on staff, so you don't have to look through logs...or at least make it easier. It will be right below, but I do want to say the purchase numbers are higher because the ranks have changed. By my calculations, I bought the equivalent of Infused rank and the KF V (since KF10 no longer exists). Anyways, here is the proof:

1 & 2: https://imgur.com/a/QoHxq

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, let me know on minecraft, discord (happyzachariah#6121) or the forums here. I'll try to check every day. Thanks again!

Regards,
    Zach (happyzachariah)
    Epsilon Player
    Epsilon Donator

2. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    Adam can give you Infusion and your KF5 back

3. happyzachariah New Member

Thank you for the response, and I know! I just have to wait for them to see this message in order for it to be given back, which is why I made the post. Not sure when they'd be in game so this is the next best message way. Thanks for your help!

4. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    Here's a way to easy talk/contact Adam:
    https://discord.gg/trZMaD
    It's a Discord link to the official Epsilon Prison discord. The link will expire in one day. If it expires, ask me for a new one :)

5. happyzachariah New Member

Hm, yea. I'm an avid discord user, just never thought we had one. Joined there and will talk to them when they are on. Thanks for the help. :)

6. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    No problem dude! Love to help people :)

7. happyzachariah New Member

Thanks everyone for your help! Adam gave me everything that was necessary (thanks Adam!). My rank and pick have now been restored as of today. Thanks again. :)

(Requesting a thread lock/close as issue is resolved)

8. Flashizz Well-Known Member

School
    :D

9. Night Administrator Staff Member

Student
    You're welcome.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.